WSO2 Cloud Platform consists of various products, including
- WSO2 Cloud Virtual Machines: All WSO2 Java products are now available as
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs). Visit the 'Getting Started' tutorial from Getting Started with WSO2 Cloud Virtual Machines for Amazon EC2
- VMWare/VMWare VSX and KVM images. Visit the tutorial, Getting Started with WSO2 VMWare Images.
- WSO2 Cloud Connectors:
- WSO2 Cloud Service Gateway - A manage and secured gateway between the services in your Enterprise and the cloud. Visit Introducing WSO2 Cloud Services Gateway for a comprehensive tutorial.
- WSO2 Service Accelerator - Accelerate the processing of WS-Security and WS-Reliable Messaging using WSO2 Web Service Framework for C++.
- WSO2 Cloud Services: Providing WSO2 Products as Services following the Software as a Service (SaaS) Model.
- WSO2 Governance as a Service: Hosted instance of WSO2 Governance Registry with multi-tenant support. You can try out the software from https://governance.cloud.wso2.com. Visit Getting Started With WSO2 Governance as a Service and FAQ for more information.