You can download the tools and the related documentation from http://wso2.org/downloads/tools/eclipse.
Here are the key features of the set of IDE tools,
- Create Web services
- Create web service client
- Convert WSDL 1.1 to 2.0
- Module and service validators
- Creating wsdl from a java class
- Create Axis2 archives
- Hot update a Web service
- Debug Web services
- Test Web services
- Conversion of WSDL 1.1 to 2.0 can now be done vice versa as well.
- Creating Bpel archives for deploy
- Start WSAS 3.0.x inside Eclipse
- Run multiple instances of WSAS inside eclipse